With 50m cable
The IRS21 passive road sensor is built into the road, flush with the surface.
The two-part housing design enables the combined sensor/electronics unit to be exchanged for maintenance or calibration purposes in a matter of minutes.
The following measurements are taken:
- Road surface temperature
- Water film level up to 4 mm
- Freezing temperature for NACL (others on enquiry)
- Road condition (dry/damp/wet/ice or snow/residual salt/freezing)
The sensors can be addressed and therefore networked. The measurement data is digitally transmitted via RS485-interface for further processing (logger, PLC etc.).
- Interchangeable sensor/electronics
- Polling via RS485-interface
- Low energy consumption (solar operation)
- Radar procedure to measure water film