Measurement transducer for intrinsically safe
The type 5610.07 range of intrinsically safe measurement transducers was developed for precise measurement in the range from 0...100% RH and -40...180°C.
The measurement head is approved for use in ZONE 0 and for Temperature Class T6.
The measurement transducer consists of:
- Supply and evaluation unit in accordance with PTB 99 ATX 2042 type testing
- Sensor unit comprising driver unit and measurement head
A current or voltage signal is available for analogue output of humidity and temperature. The analogue outputs can be freely selected and configured via a serial RS232-interface using the latest microprocessor technology.
In addition to humidity and temperature, the transducer also supplies the following measurements:
- Dew-point temperature Td
- Freezing temperature Tf
- Wet-bulb temperature Tw
- Water vapour partial pressure e
- Mixing ratio r
- Absolute humidity dv
- Specific enthalpy h
- EC-type examination tested (PTB)
- Approved for Zone 0
- Exchangeable humidity sensor