Type 5616.xx measurement transmitters stand for multi-functionality, highest accuracy and simple installation and maintenance. The new housing complies with Protection Class IP65 and consists of 3 modules:
- the base with the connections
- the middle section with the electronics and sensor unit
- the cover with optional viewing window for the display
The 3-part housing facilitates simple installation and fast exchange of the sensor unit for service purposes. The model with remote sensor is designed for measurements from -40...120°C.
Excellent long-term stability. Smallest hysteresis. Excellent resistance to chemical attack.
Field calibration is very easy to carry out, with the aid of two keys, at two freely selectable humidity points. On-site calibration of the entire measurement chain is also possible, in accordance with FDA directives.
- For wall-mounting or duct installation
- For demanding applications
- Sensor technology gives long-term stability
- With and without display