CITYRAMA Smart Data for Smart Cities, is a French company and a subsidiary of Mobile Tech People (DPW), is an IoT (Internet of Things) platform for intelligent city management. It was founded in 2015 and provides PaaS (Platform as a Service) turnkey solutions for data collection and analysis in which everything is included – from the sensors and connectors to the customized dashboards integrated in GIS (Geographical Information Systems).
Mobile Tech People’s solutions:
- Inform citizens on local air quality via connected screens, mobile & social network
- Observe particle emissions as well as noise levels at construction sites
- Notify on required watering of public or private gardens
- Reduce the frequency and amount of road salt spreading
- Control parking lots and meters
- Check the solar potential on roofs
- Control air conditioning
- Connect objects and support autonomous vehicles
- Provide weather forecasts
- Monitor interior air quality
- Detect pesticides (planned for 2020)
The management and talents of the Cityrama technical and project team provided by DPW brings together all necessary skills for the construction of network and security systems regarding
- Machine learning
- Connected devices
- Infrastructure servers
- Behavior Driven Development (BDD)
- Java development
- Micro services
- Open and big data.
Our customers include health organizations, public environment bureaus, administration offices, weather services, engineering and construction companies.
Project in Courbevoie
In an recent project taking place between May 2017 and January 2018 in Courbevoie, we are deploying five weather stations and three ground sensors coupled with four road weather information systems, seven pollution sensors, 11 air quality antennas and 200 temperature sensors forming a LoRa network surveilling 189 buildings of the city Courbevoie. Within the next few months, this will be extended to 7,000 monitoring components in total. The finalized network will provide 180 data each minute resulting in a collection of 55 – 95 Mio. calculate data per year.
To manage this, we cooperate with renowned partners such as:
- Lufft supplying us with sophisticated weather sensor technology,
- Bouygues Telecom / Objenious since February 2017
- AirParif contributing their know-how on algorithmic on pollutants
- Eurotech, Ecohup, Hiac as strategic partners in sensors and equipment
For the project in Courbevoie, we chose the Lufft WS800 multiparameter weather sensor detecting temperature, relative humidity, air pressure, wind direction, wind speed, precipitation intensity, precipitation quantity, radiation as well as lightning strikes.
Further smart city cooperation projects between Ott France, the local Lufft partner, and Mobile Tech People in France, Africa and in more parts of Europe will follow.
Interested? Contact us and learn more…