Lufft I-BOX Serial - Gateway for Measuring Technology
The Lufft I-BOX Serial is the door opener for almost every interface – thanks to app-technology!
The Lufft I-BOX Serial is your gateway for almost every measurement task – thanks to flexible app-technology! You select an app for data input, for data handling and for data output. For example, a particular Data Entry app will query 10 OPUS20 devices, the Data Processing App can generate an alarm, and the Data Output App will send the data to a database.
We designed the gateway to meet different integration requirements and to facilitate your measurement tasks. Software-sided limits can be bypassed. The way is clear for seemingly limitless environmental measuring technology!
Does the sensor fit your requirements? Find out right now in our support forum. The base sensor Lufft I-Box Serial Mini has five pre-installed apps (OPUS20, OPUS Finder, Lufft WS, JSON, E-Mail Alert) and can be supplemented with one further app. If you want to install more apps, you need the upgrade package on top of the base package. A sensor can also be upgraded to the more comprehensive version at a later date. For more details please see the tab "product variants".
- Data processing device - no measurements available without connected sensors
- Data processing device - no measurement technology available
- Easy commissioning (Plug & Play), Configuration and remote maintenance via browser interface, Applications upgradeable as required, Increased interference immunity for the industrial environment, Transmission of measured values to the corporate network
- LAN, Serial combi - interface with RS232/422/485
- 8200.40, 8200.40UP
Advantages of the Lufft I-BOX - Gateway of Measuring Technology
- Easy commissioning
- Configuration and remote maintenance via browser interface
- User access protection
- Alarms by email
- Detailed help function
- Applications upgradeable as required
- 2 year warranty
- Increased interference immunity for the industrial environment
- Prepared for rail mounting
- Power consumption < 2.0 W
- Transmission of measured values to the corporate network
Example of use of the Lufft I-BOX - Gateway of Measuring Technology
With the Lufft I-Box Serial, weather sensors such as the WSxxx product family can easily be integrated into existing systems. The "plug-and-play" solution gives a uniform query to live data from different instruments. Thus, all data can be clearly displayed. In addition, an application for controlling alarms is included. The applications can be extended to suit individual needs.
"The Lufft I-BOX – interface for environmental as well as industrial use."
Additional product and application information at www.lufft-I-box.com
Product variants of the Lufft I-Box Serial
The Lufft I-Box Serial is available in two product variants:
- Lufft I-Box Serial mini (Article no.: 8200.40) with 5 preinstalled standard apps (OPUS20 driver, OPUS20 finder, WS driver, JSON output and e-mail alarm) + 1 individual, selectable app, which you can download from the App Store (partly chargeable).
- Lufft I-Box Serial (Article no.: 8200.40UP): Upgrade of the Lufft I-Box 8200.40. An unlimited number of apps can be added, which you can download from the App Store (partly chargeable).
Brochure - Lufft - Industry (EN)
Brochure of the Lufft - Industrial Measuring Devices
Manual - Lufft - I - BOX (EN)
Manual - Lufft - I-BOX - Appendix - App Description (EN)
Quickstart - Lufft - Lufft I-BOX - Gateway for Measurement (DE/EN)
Quickstart / Schnellstart - Lufft I-BOX (DE/EN)
Video - I-BOX - the Gateway of Measurement Technology (Product movie)
Video - I-BOX: Webinar - The LUFFT I - BOX and Internet of things
|Dimensions, housing||Plastic compact housing (105 x 75 x 22 mm)|
|Weight||approx. 140 g|
|Mounting||Integrated DIN rail mount|
|Ambient temperature||Row mounting: 0 65 °C | Non - row mounting: 0 70 °C|
|Relative humidity||<90 % RH non - condensing|
|Power supply||Power - over - Ethernet (PoE) | 24 ... 48V DC (+ / -10 %) using screw terminals|
|Power consumption||60 mA @ 24 V || 40 mA @ 48 V|
|Connections||1 x network (RJ45) | 1 x serial combi - interface with RS232/422/485 50 ... 230,400 baud | Screw terminals for supply voltage (alternative to PoE)|