Use a tipping bucket and “count” quantities? Or weigh quantities? Or measure fall velocity and analyze particle size? Each measurement method - whether tipping bucket, weight principle, laser or radar - differs in its application. Freedom from maintenance and fast response times play an important role in “present weather” applications.
Maintenance-free and extremely fast measurement of precipitation type and intensity - radar rain sensor & present weather detector
Maintenance-free and extremely fast measurement of precipitation type (Rain, snow, sleet, freezing rain, hail) and intensity, thanks to radar measurement technology. The smart radar rain sensor & present weather detector!
- Rain/precipitation quantity, rain/precipitation type (Rain, snow, sleet, freezing rain, hail)
- 24GHz Doppler radar
- Very fast response time, maintenance-free measurement, present weather detection
- RS-485, various RS-485-protocols, analogue output
Tipping Bucket Rain Gauge with Bounce-Free Reed Contact
Tipping bucket rain gauge with bounce-free reed contact
- Rain/precipitation quantity
- Tipping bucket with bounce-free reed contact (normally closed)
- Resolution can be switched from 0.2 to 0.5 with reduction ring, connectable to any WS-sensor without precipitation measurement
- SDI-12, RS485