Hydro-Met Station with WTB100 and WS501 in Malaysia
Our Malaysian sales partner TCK e-solutions just equipped the Department of Irrigation and Drainage Malaysia with a weather monitoring system for evaluation purposes consisting of
- a Lufft WTB100 rain gauge
- a Lufft WS501 all-in-one weather sensor measuring air temperature, relative humidity, air pressure, wind direction, wind speed and radiation
- an OTT Evaporation Pan
- as well as an ADCON soil temperature sensor.
The hydro-meteorological station, installed in November 2016, was the first Lufft product installed for the Department.
WS501-UMB Smart Weather Sensor
Compact all-in-one weather sensor with measurement of temperature, relative humidity, air pressure, wind direction, wind speed and radiation.
Compact all-in-one weather sensor from the WS-Series. Measurement of temperature, relative humidity, air pressure, wind direction, wind speed and radiation.
- Temperature, relative humidity, air pressure, wind direction, wind speed, radiation
- Ultrasonic/Wind, NTC/T, Capacitive/RH, MEMS capacitive/Pressure, Kipp&Zonen Pyranometer/Radiation
- Wind detection with birdproof construction. Compact all-in-one weather sensor, low power, heater, aspirated radiation shield, maintenance-free operation, open communication protocol.
- RS485 with supported protocols UMB-Binary, UMB-ASCII, Modbus-RTU, Modbus-ASCII, XDR and SDI-12
Rain Gauge WTB100
Tipping Bucket Rain Gauge with Bounce-Free Reed Contact
Tipping bucket rain gauge with bounce-free reed contact
- Rain/precipitation quantity
- Tipping bucket with bounce-free reed contact (normally closed)
- Resolution can be switched from 0.2 to 0.5 with reduction ring, connectable to any WS-sensor without precipitation measurement
- Impulse output (reed contact)