Lufft Rain Gauge & Weather Sensor at Miriam College in Quezon, Philippines
The Miriam College, an exclusive girls school in Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines inaugurated their new Henry Sy Sr. Innovation Center (HSSIC) in September 2016. It is the Philippine's first integrated makerspace, where a community of learners can gather to tinker, discover, create, collaborate and find solutions to various problems utilizing the tools provided in its different work stations or laboratories. The center was created to engage faculty and students in Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Math. Our Philippine partner EastAsia Solutions Technologies Corp. supplied them with a weather station installed at the roof deck of the building. It was installed in mid-October 2017 and consists of a WS501 all-in-one weather sensor, a WTB100 rain gauge as well as a computer with suitable monitoring software (HMI) from National Instruments. The monitor displaying the live data was installed inside an instrumentation room, so the students can learn about weather instruments as well.
Compact all-in-one weather sensor with measurement of temperature, relative humidity, air pressure, wind direction, wind speed and radiation.
Compact all-in-one weather sensor from the WS-Series. Measurement of temperature, relative humidity, air pressure, wind direction, wind speed and radiation.
- Temperature, relative humidity, air pressure, wind direction, wind speed, radiation
- Ultrasonic/Wind, NTC/T, Capacitive/RH, MEMS capacitive/Pressure, Kipp&Zonen Pyranometer/Radiation
- Compact all-in-one weather sensor, low power, heater, aspirated radiation shield, maintenance-free operation, open communication protocol
- RS485 with supported protocols UMB-Binary, UMB-ASCII, Modbus-RTU, Modbus-ASCII, XDR and SDI-12
Tipping Bucket Rain Gauge with Bounce-Free Reed Contact
Tipping bucket rain gauge with bounce-free reed contact
- Rain/precipitation quantity
- Tipping bucket with bounce-free reed contact (normally closed)
- Resolution can be switched from 0.2 to 0.5 with reduction ring, connectable to any WS-sensor without precipitation measurement
- Impulse output (reed contact)