Russian weather service relies on Lufft weather sensors
On the recommendation of the Russian Lufft partner Meteo-Sensor, the Hydro-Meteorological Center of Russia in Moscow recently installed an automatic weather station equipped with the Lufft compact weather sensors WS100 and WS500.
The weather data delivered by the weather sensors are publicly available on the Center’s homepage. Here many inhabitants of Moscow inform themselves about the current weather conditions.
Absolutely maintenance-free and extremely fast measurement of precipitation type (Rain, snow, sleet, freezing rain, hail) and intensity, thanks to radar measurement technology. The smart radar rain sensor & present weather detector!
The Lufft WS100 is our maintenance-free radar precipitation sensor. It recognizes the type and amount of precipitation from the first drop. The sensor is suitable for hard-to-reach places.
- Rain/precipitation quantity, rain/precipitation type (Rain, snow, sleet, freezing rain, hail)
- 24GHz Doppler radar
- Very fast response time, maintenance-free measurement, present weather detection
- RS-485 semi-duplex two-wire, SDI-12, pulse interface / UMB protocol, Modbus
Compact all-in-one weather sensor for measurement of temperature, relative humidity, air pressure, wind direction and wind speed.
Compact all-in-one weather sensor from the WS-Series. Measurement of temperature, relative humidity, air pressure, wind direction and wind speed.
- Temperature, relative humidity, air pressure, wind direction and wind speed
- Ultrasonic/Wind, NTC/T, Capacitive/RH, MEMS capacitive/Pressure
- Compact all-in-one weather sensor, low power, heater, aspirated radiation shield, maintenance-free operation, open communication protocol
- RS485 with supported protocols UMB-Binary, UMB-ASCII, Modbus-RTU, Modbus-ASCII, XDR and SDI-12